Heritage youth hunt

mooner

My daughter and I would like to thank every-one involved in the youth hunt this week-end.
We really enjoyed the very well planned event.
Tim and Laura Culp

I couldn't believe the package they put together for all the youth hunters,(a T-shirt,hat,duck call,goose call,box of ammo in the guage the youth were hunting with....the list goes on!
plus the two BBQ's, breakfast, the decoy spread course, the goose call course,campfire, and the use of the cabins!
UNBELIEVABLE, to say the least!
we both would also like to thank all the sponsors,and everyone that made this event possible
Paul Dickson and Carter
by the way, here's a pic of Carter's first 2 blue winged teals, and his first goose, plus 3 green winged teals (pic was taken around 8am, he wanted to stop shooting at the teal and try for a mallard)
HeritageHunt-1.jpg

Myself and two fathers took four kidds out one of them not being a licensed hunter and the boys ended up with there three man limit and four geese and lots of misses. The kids by the end of the day were kiddy it was so nice to see I never thought I could have so much fun not shooting and watching the kids have so much fun they are addicted.

Some nice pis'c and stories also. I to had my son out, he did not get a lot of shooting but had a great time with the calling, setting up, watching his dog work and hopefully hanging with dad. For me it was a good feeling just to sit and watch his expressions, as some one else mentioned I would be fine with that all season.
Big thanks to all who supported this event with their time and knowledge.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks