Here we go again.........

B

big rod

Fished the D Sat n Sun.Fished both sides of the rvr for a change.Condition were perfect,lots of boats especially on the U.S. side.Plastics with live bait were the ticket,saw a couple eagles,loons and one peregrine falcon atttack a pigeon.Nice to be back on the rvr .Be back for 4 days on Easter weekend.MWC tourney is on next weekend,lots of boats lots of pros.
ry%3D400

Mikes first walleye of 2014.
Saturdays catch.
ry%3D400

Got a two man limit in two hours Sunday.
ry%3D400

Sunday mornings biggest eye.
ry%3D400

I fished both days and Mrs B.R. raked up 23 bags of leaves at the cottage.NICE!;)
ry%3D400

Big Fish:jawdrop: @big rod ! Thx for the report. Please try to leave a few of those big girls for my May charter:). Until then (assuming you were making a Whitesnake reference in honour of "Metal Week" here on Channel 6-8):
"You give me strength to carry on,
'Cos I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams"

Chefboyardee,i had a friend phone me the other night commenting on the photo bomb.There are jokers every where.I had two pics of that fish but i had to post the bomb.:)
Good to see you Aknelsen,i think i have seen that fish before in your profile picture:D.I had a great time fishing with you and Tim.

hey big rod, that fish pic was from last year, on your boat, i wanted to book another charter with you for the detroit river but had to keep the wife and kids happy so im taking them to jamaica next week, i cant afford to do both trips, tim and i discussed about booking with you for 2015

hey big rod, that fish pic was from last year, on your boat, i wanted to book another charter with you for the detroit river but had to keep the wife and kids happy so im taking them to jamaica next week, i cant afford to do both trips, tim and i discussed about booking with you for 2015
@big rod or Jamaica...:LOL: yah, I think you made the right choice... water is much warmer in Jamaica!

Stomp,not everyone goes swimming on the D. Have a great trip Arthur,happy wife happy life;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks