Help Please - making worm harness

fishing or farming

Hey guys, I m searching online for the best place to buy blades, spoons, beads, paint and terminal tackle. Every time I end up with USA stores. I want to shop local.
Does anyone know of a good online fishing supply store?

I’ve been making worm harnesses for years and to be honest I use luremaking.com for certain things. Beads, clevises, and barell swivels but that’s it. Their blades I find mediocre at best, and I’ve ordered hooks from them and found them to be almost factory second condition (but I’m picky with my hooks). I’ve found the Eagle Claw lazer sharp octopus to be the best bang for the buck. If your looking for Lake Erie specific blades Angling Outfitters in Woodstock is the only place. Amazing colour and size selection, custom painted specifically for Lake Erie. For line I use 20lb seagar STS available in most tackle stores or online from Amazon.

I looked for a catch all online store to get everything but with my pickyness it didn’t happen. I ordered what I could online and took a drive to Woodstock and I had everything for the season. Here are some blades from Angling Outfitters.

Attachments

• 0494717A-B588-4EFD-BC3C-04EF9E8B3661.jpeg
    0494717A-B588-4EFD-BC3C-04EF9E8B3661.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I've ordered allot of powder paint , hooks, beads etc from lure making .com

Very happy with product and service.

I havnt bought blades from them as I already bought a bunch prior to finding out about them
....ive bought wakem tackle blades from both angling outfitter and Kingsway tackle.
I've bought blades from Sail, bass pro & cabelas.
The majority of my beads càme from Michael's craft store.

Best spot for small zip lock bags are either KW surplus or the dollar store

I’ve been making worm harnesses for years and to be honest I use luremaking.com for certain things. Beads, clevises, and barell swivels but that’s it. Their blades I find mediocre at best, and I’ve ordered hooks from them and found them to be almost factory second condition (but I’m picky with my hooks). I’ve found the Eagle Claw lazer sharp octopus to be the best bang for the buck. If your looking for Lake Erie specific blades Angling Outfitters in Woodstock is the only place. Amazing colour and size selection, custom painted specifically for Lake Erie. For line I use 20lb seagar STS available in most tackle stores or online from Amazon.

I looked for a catch all online store to get everything but with my pickyness it didn’t happen. I ordered what I could online and took a drive to Woodstock and I had everything for the season. Here are some blades from Angling Outfitters.
Angling outfitters is awesome ? I live 10 minutes away. I spent most of my life studying Josh’s shelves.... you know how it is though, always looking for more

i didnt pay duty, i spent just under 100..but where are you gonna get this stuff up here..you may find something in a shop but not all at once..so add the cost of driving and bang internet shopping is easier..i live in bolton, try to fing a great selection of spoons for eyes, sure london ,woodstock, hamilton, but between bass pro, sail and smaller shops not a great selection..but yes they all have spoons..

What does everyone use for line? Was debating on 30lb mono or 30lb braid? Anyone use braid on a harness before?

I use 30lb fluorocarbon line for mine, I used to use 20lbs but less breaks with 30lbs. Sharp teeth them Walleye have...

Anyone use the torpedo products for worm harness? Here are a few I was thinking of using but have no reviewsScreenshot_20190923-204200_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190923-204215_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190923-204310_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190923-222546_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190923-222550_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks