HEADS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard gas going UP 8-10 Cents LTR AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (n)
:eek:o_O😡
Thanks for the tip @Loonietoon 👍👍 and I just got back around 7:15 p.m. from the Costco North gas bar here in London & o_O WOW!!o_O, I have never ever seen so many vehicles lined up there before for gasoline,and the vehicle’s were coming from every direction,to get their gasoline,because of the gasoline going up 👎😡 after midnight as you had mentioned. Needless to say, I turned around and went back home without filling up my gas tank in my truck. Filling up my truck and my boat to go on fishing trip’s this boating/fishing season will become costly,likely like everyone else as well. But,fishing I will still go!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

This morning after work I hooked the boat up to the truck, and put the jerry cans in the back and went and filled them all... $285 later,,, who needs grocery’s this week....

Filled up the car and truck this afternoon, and 4 spare diesel cans and 2 spare gas cans at Bear Creek gas bar.
Gas was $1.32 and diesel was $1.36

Just filled up in the Hammer @ 1.43.9 ltr still cost me $110.00
:dunno:

Still $1.589 around here this morning, same as last night. Half a tank, 440km to MT gives me another 2 weeks of running back and forth to work, but I figure I'll fill up on the way home tonight.

Most stations around here drop their prices in the evening.

Thanks for the tip @Loonietoon 👍👍 and I just got back around 7:15 p.m. from the Costco North gas bar here in London & o_O WOW!!o_O, I have never ever seen so many vehicles lined up there before for gasoline,and the vehicle’s were coming from every direction,to get their gasoline,because of the gasoline going up 👎😡 after midnight as you had mentioned. Needless to say, I turned around and went back home without filling up my gas tank in my truck. Filling up my truck and my boat to go on fishing trip’s this boating/fishing season will become costly,likely like everyone else as well. But,fishing I will still go!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂
I went back to Costco North in London early this morning around 7 a.m.,only because my wife said that perhaps they haven’t risen the gasoline prices yet from yesterday. She was right!! o_O The gasoline price was still the same as yesterday,so therefore I ended up getting both of our vehicles filled up with gasoline at $149.9/litre. Still not bad,considering that most others gasoline station’s here in London are charging around $158.9/litre on the average. Any savings will help & now my truck is full of gasoline again,for my upcoming ice fishing trip sometime soon,safe ice permitting. 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 4B169529-4C3D-474E-81D1-F9A1003728BB.jpeg
    4B169529-4C3D-474E-81D1-F9A1003728BB.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 18
  • B5E9C847-C316-4CC4-BCFB-83223EA4E07D.jpeg
    B5E9C847-C316-4CC4-BCFB-83223EA4E07D.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 11B55441-93C5-43EE-9481-22010F4E5F9E.jpeg
    11B55441-93C5-43EE-9481-22010F4E5F9E.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 18
They're predicting $1.80/litre. My Trophy takes 80 gallons..works out to $543 to fill. I might be rationing my fishing trips this summer and looking for fishing buddies...and running the 8hp kicker a lot more...

They're predicting $1.80/litre. My Trophy takes 80 gallons..works out to $543 to fill. I might be rationing my fishing trips this summer and looking for fishing buddies...and running the 8hp kicker a lot more...
No, kidding. My boat takes 600 litres. Was almost $1000 last year to fill at the marina. Will probably be $1200 this year. I need to find a cheaper hobby. There better be fish in the east end this year. Don’t see myself making too many long runs.

I think I was getting 4-5 trips out of Burwell for just under $200 last year.

Only ran the big one heading out and back. 9.9 was used for all of the trolling.

@hvyhaul: The days will be gone before YOU know it, it was 19.5 years ago and the day came SO FAST. Gland to hear your on the DOWN hill slide…..

Down to $1.519 so I'm good now for at least 5 weeks, and have about 21 litres of premium I didn't need for the snowblower this Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back