Happy New Year fishermen 2024 from Puerto Lopez Ecuador

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The fireworks in the mountains above Puerto Lopez here in Manabi Province started last night, we had a powerful tropical storm move in just after 7pm..never seen it rain so hard on the pacific like that..I was at Tia grocery till after 6pm.. the place was packed..everybody is happy, and i fit right in

This town on new years rocks, bon fires on the streets, nonstop live music and lots of noise..I have a great view from my third floor patio, take some video action..I am thinking on heading to the pier for midnight, will see how crazy it gets..

I am so glad I am here and not, you know where..lol

we got lots of taxis in town to get around..I kinda miss Cartagena Colombia at newyears..hey its all good...worth every pesos..

and have an enjoyable fishing season, try something different..

I got 2 bottles of vodka and 1 bottle of rum...so it better last

Last edited:
Thankyou Tyler, and Happy New year to you,

I really do believe 2024 is going to be great..I am really going to work on that..I have got oppurtunity comes a knocking..I am tired of the same..like cutting grass, and going to the doctor..I will be 65 years in March and time is ticking..do it while you can

the 11 pm Puerto Lopez town hall church bells last night was so uplifting..

ya my friend Myra is working at the Rosita shop this afternoon..maybe i will hangout with her for a bit tomorrow night..will see,

Have a good one..

The fireworks in the mountains above Puerto Lopez here in Manabi Province started last night, we had a powerful tropical storm move in just after 7pm..never seen it rain so hard on the pacific like that..I was at Tia grocery till after 6pm.. the place was packed..everybody is happy, and i fit right in

This town on new years rocks, bon fires on the streets, nonstop live music and lots of noise..I have a great view from my third floor patio, take some video action..I am thinking on heading to the pier for midnight, will see how crazy it gets..

I am so glad I am here and not, you know where..lol

we got lots of taxis in town to get around..I kinda miss Cartagena Colombia at newyears..hey its all good...worth every pesos..

and have an enjoyable fishing season, try something different..

I got 2 bottles of vodka and 1 bottle of rum...so it better last
All of he best

Hi @Toad Really nice to see you John..thanks for the reply, I was thinking about you, maybe we can have that..sometime in 2024..

and while I am at it here @Reel Therapy Davin...yes sir I am keeping in touch right here..I can't send an SMS message from here...lol

Hey thanks alot John Take Care

Hi @Toad Really nice to see you John..thanks for the reply, I was thinking about you, maybe we can have that..sometime in 2024..

and while I am at it here @Reel Therapy Davin...yes sir I am keeping in touch right here..I can't send an SMS message from here...lol

Hey thanks alot John Take Care
Any time !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks