Gun transfer made easy !

Old Cut LongPointer

Sold a gun to a friend recently and followed the new rule (new to me ?) that you must call the CFO (1-800-731-4000) and validate your PAL and his PAL in order to get a Transfer Validation number. No problem but considering I called on a Friday afternoon 1545hrs to be exact and got through to a real person almost immediately and it went "bing, bang, boom here's your validation number is there anything else I can help you with sir" I was stunned ! WTF ? I ran out and bought a lottery ticket ! LoL !

Sold a gun to a friend recently and followed the new rule (new to me ?) that you must call the CFO (1-800-731-4000) and validate your PAL and his PAL in order to get a Transfer Validation number. No problem but considering I called on a Friday afternoon 1545hrs to be exact and got through to a real person almost immediately and it went "bing, bang, boom here's your validation number is there anything else I can help you with sir" I was stunned ! WTF ? I ran out and bought a lottery ticket ! LoL !
Just out of curiosity, do they ask for specifics of firearm being purchased, or just verify that the PAL is valid? Thx

Just out of curiosity, do they ask for specifics of firearm being purchased, or just verify that the PAL is valid? Thx
As @trky chsr stated, they just validate that the PAL's are okay and no question about the firearm other than it is a non-restricted type. They did ask about our birthdate and where we were born and confirmed our email and residence address. I think it helped that we did this together at my home.

Yes @going on line that is an option but for shits&giggles we phoned it in thinking "What are our chances ? " and now to go check my lottery ticket. LoL !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks