Gold and Silver Grinder... Nanticoke September 16th AM

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Johnny and I got the morning off for good behaviour...

Lines down 7am up 10am...

Depth didn't seem to matter as long as it was 15' off bottom...

7 eyes and a coho...

It was bumpy for abit and some wild currents...

Beauty day... Nice to skip out for a morning away from work and the wardens... ;)

Good times and a few laughs does the brain good...
IMG_20230916_134307.jpgIMG_20230916_134321.jpgPXL_20230916_135011086.jpgPXL_20230916_130957815.jpgIMG_20230916_091623.jpg

Thanks Jammer, yes sir always a good time out on the water with ya buddy.
It was a bit of a search mission with a limited amount of time, but we picked away and covered alot of ground and depth.
That fat coho was a nice surprise in the mix and 7 decent eyes over the 3 hours not bad for Nanny.
Hope to do it again.
Lots of changeups today in search of active fish.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
I am surprised it was a bit choppy, bouy said flat off Burwell. But not really surprised with the weather we have had this year, anything is possible. Glad ya got into some nice ones.

Hmm...usually spots just on the top of tail and none on the dorsal fin..I was kinda leaning to a chinook because of the shape of the anal fin..but if your friend is a marine biologist and says coho..got to go with science I guess 🤣🍻🎣 either way they're so tasty in the smoker 😀👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks