Friday Night Port Maitland

M_P

My oldest boy was playing in a ball tourney on Saturday so he talked me into running down to Maitland on Friday after work with him and his little brother. In the water at the public launch a little past 6:30 and back at the ramp just before 9 with 10 in the well. Ripplins, greasy chicken and the happy hooker spoons. Harnesses didn't do anything. The lake was like glass and the sunset was a beaut. On our way back in I shut the boat down, killed the lights and we just kicked back to stare up at the night sky. Awesome sight when you don't have all the light pollution.

Attachments

• 20180914_200518.jpg
    20180914_200518.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
  • 20180914_231930.jpg
    20180914_231930.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 82
Really nice! A great evening outing with your sons... life doesn't get any better than that. (y)(y)(y)

Really nice! A great evening outing with your sons... life doesn't get any better than that. (y)(y)(y)

Agree whole heartedly.

I was able to get out with my son yesterday afternoon. Just doesn't seem to be enough opportunity any more with the progression of his career and life.

Make the most of what you have.

Agree whole heartedly.

I was able to get out with my son yesterday afternoon. Just doesn't seem to be enough opportunity any more with the progression of his career and life.

Make the most of what you have.

My youngest is wrestling with that now. Desperately wants to get out for waterfowl and deer with me as an apprentice hunter but also worked for a flower operation up the road this past summer and has been told he has work every Saturday during the fall, winter and spring. It is his first job and he worked hard to get the job and prove himself, even getting a suprise raise partway through the summer. He has decided on his own that keeping this job and ensuring he has a job next summer is more important to him at this time.

Back