Friday am

fishing or farming

Anyone else thinking about going out tomorrow morning? looks good to me? We are going to give it a try early am. Two boats going. I will post a report.

Family, food, farm and fishing (when I can)

Dan

I would like to go also but with Windy, Sailflow & Windfinder calling for inshore wind S 21 kph gusting to 31 by 10 am no thanks.
Good call @Wave Runner about not going.Those south winds will make it hard to get your boat onto the trailer at the boat ramp,especially at port glasgow and port stanley,unless someone uses stans marina,(port stanley),upriver for protection. Besides,fishing till 10 a.m. till the wind picks up is definitely not long enough of fishing time.The walleye’s are deep,which will also take some time to find them.Hopefully,there will still be better longer fishing days ahead for Lake Erie.56354AD5-0A8C-4E7B-B5F8-62C184EE27CC.jpeg ? ???:cool:;)

Looks dicey! If I was off and/or lived closer... I'd probably give, getting a limit before 9:00am a shot! At 9 I'd be rolling up lines and heading straight for harbour! That's if the conditions were becoming as forecasted! Good luck if you do get out! ?

I have not been out enough times this year and still have that fishing "Bug"....
But that Erie wind is not looking good to me.
However Lake O Fisherman's Pier, West end of the Lake looks pretty good. So we might go try for Bows and whatever else will byte .

Good Luck....But Be Safe!

Went out half a kilometer and turned around in a hurry once we saw the guys in a 26' Trophy ahead of us go pretty much fully airborne. The boat could've handled it but it's no fun reeling in a fish when you need to strap yourself to the boat.
Maybe it'll calm down this aft.

Blown off the water in Port Maitland at 8:30am. Got too rough for us and I’m in a 21 footer. At the ramp fire and rescue was there someone put out a mayday call. Hope everyone is ok Did get 5 eyes in about an hour of lines in time near the fingers. Fish were hugging bottom

Don’t think I’m going out anymore by the looks of it , only settling down for a bit than back up she goes I’ll save the money and stay at home !

Back