Fishing Report Friday 19th evening bite at Burwell

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Got a special invite to go out with @BozoBrody & Kyle aboard the Ray Brown steel screaming diesel boat. It’s not the fastest boat but they put us on the walleye.
Non stop action and chaos with doubles and triples being reeled in. Only once there was a slight tangle but easily untangled and back out they went. It took us 1 hour to get out there and after 1 hr 45mins we got our 7 man limit. Then another 1 hr plus to get back in. I’ve been on boats catching walleye but this was a totally new experience. Good thing everyone new what had to be done with no inexperience fishermen.
I would highly recommend anyone that’s wants some action get in touch with Brody.
Brody & Kyle many thanks for the invite, it was a blast
BAB284E1-BDE9-4BD4-99A3-8B7D7B1BD71C.jpegA8AE4359-2CE5-4BCA-A228-438BE6DC4284.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4500.MOV

That water is sooooooo different from the morning. Incredible.

Sure won't be sneaking up from behind on someone. LOL

Crazy fishing results. 🌻

Got a special invite to go out with @BozoBrody & Kyle aboard the Ray Brown steel screaming diesel boat. It’s not the fastest boat but they put us on the walleye.
Non stop action and chaos with doubles and triples being reeled in. Only once there was a slight tangle but easily untangled and back out they went. It took us 1 hour to get out there and after 1 hr 45mins we got our 7 man limit. Then another 1 hr plus to get back in. I’ve been on boats catching walleye but this was a totally new experience. Good thing everyone new what had to be done with no inexperience fishermen.
I would highly recommend anyone that’s wants some action get in touch with Brody.
Brody & Kyle many thanks for the invite, it was a blast
View attachment 63811View attachment 63812
View attachment 63813
I've seen that boat. It looks a lot bigger from another boat than it appears to be in the video :ROFLMAO:

Seen you come in last night. We where on pier watching the boats come in. Could here that Diesel engine just a roaring away. Petty cool seeing that. Looks like you guys were having a good time.

It would be nice if those Walleye would stick a bit closer to Burwell……Ashley and I were out to 16.6 miles when we finished our limit…..makes ya a bit nervous with an 18 ft

@Three Bouys : That Brown boat is it steel or aluminum ?? What is the length and width ? Looks as if she runs fairly well. THX FOR THE INFO…

It would be nice if those Walleye would stick a bit closer to Burwell……Ashley and I were out to 16.6 miles when we finished our limit…..makes ya a bit nervous with an 18 ft
@jumbos it is a little hike to get out there. I’m use to running farther to fish on the south side of the lighthouse and west approx 6-8 miles.
That one day we were coming in and Ashley was holding the boat while you went to get your truck. She noticed us in my sons Bankes boat while I was driving it. She kept talking to Brandon as we went by. Then I asked him who in the hell do you know in Burwell???
Well I felt bad after he told me it was her. I know her very well from working at the Chip Ship and I’ve never seen her with her long hair down.
I did apologize to her the other day and we got a good laugh. You have an awesome hard working, very polite girl working for Ray.

@jumbos it is a little hike to get out there. I’m use to running farther to fish on the south side of the lighthouse and west approx 6-8 miles.
That one day we were coming in and Ashley was holding the boat while you went to get your truck. She noticed us in my sons Bankes boat while I was driving it. She kept talking to Brandon as we went by. Then I asked him who in the hell do you know in Burwell???
Well I felt bad after he told me it was her. I know her very well from working at the Chip Ship and I’ve never seen her with her long hair down.
I did apologize to her the other day and we got a good laugh. You have an awesome hard working, very polite girl working for Ray.
Ashley and Bryce are both good kids…well I say kids, but they are grown up. The hard work comes from growing tobacco for years. Both of them have been out working with us since they were small, and helping with whatever needed to be done. Now I’m teaching them every trick I know when It comes to fishing, so someday they will take the old man out for a day of fishing/boating

Back