found

shasang

I found a gas tank and hose for an outboard motor in the channel at the Finn & Feather on the weekend. If anyone knows who lost one send me a message.

I heard a rumor that a jon boat went down in the inner bay on Thursday evening. Can't help but wonder if the gas tank is related to that.

Paul

That was no rumour Paul --2 hunters are lucky to be alive after being pulled out of Big Rice Bay in water over their heads . Another 15-20 minutes and they probably would have been dead from hypothermia. A 14 foot Jon boat with an open bow and 25 hp is not the best thing to be out in Big Rice in a blow hunting out of . OK for outside blinds in the Unit but Big Rice ? I was down in Little Rice friday in a 14 foot V Mirrorcraft with a covered deck and 30 hp and it was a rough ride back in in the dark friday night.I hope other boaters learn from this about Jon boats .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks