floatation suit

meridian

What is the best way to clean a floatation suit, dry clean or in the washing machine, no info on the inside. Mine stinks.

First thing I see in a search.....

"To clean your flotation gear, hand wash or sponge down in warm, soapy water. Rinse with clean water and hang to dry on a plastic coat hanger. Do not dry clean, use chlorine bleach, or apply direct heat. Always store your flotation gear in a warm, dry, well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight.Nov 3, 2022"

Those that have them can weigh in. 🌻

Get in the shower with it on and start scrubbing with a mild soap . Have some one help witht he areas You cannot reach. Hang to dry . Been doing this for years !

Mine had such a stink on it @hvyhaul and looked so grungy, plus I'm so apt to fall in, I want the damn thing to work. After having mine for 20 or so years, seemed like time to loosen up the purse strings.
Not to mention your friends, family and fellow fisherman disowned you..... That thing was evil!

I took a look at them and the cost. 🤯

I'm pretty sure I can make a retrieval harness for a lot less money. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks