Fishing tackle show-Dorchester-October 21

rocket09

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will be a fishing tackle swap meet at the Dorchester Legion on Saturday, October 21, from 8:30am-1:30pm. There will be about 20 tables of new, used, and antique fishing tackle at the event. Please pass this show info to all your fishing friends. The Dorchester Legion is just off the 401 and there is no admission cost to enter the show. Thanks Chris.

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will be a fishing tackle swap meet at the Dorchester Legion on Saturday, October 21, from 8:30am-1:30pm. There will be about 20 tables of new, used, and antique fishing tackle at the event. Please pass this show info to all your fishing friends. The Dorchester Legion is just off the 401 and there is no admission cost to enter the show. Thanks Chris.
Sounds like a good time Chris,and I will also let other Angler’s know about this Tackle Swap,and also Club’s that I am a member of.Talk later,& Tight Lines!! (y)

Hello everyone. I have received a bunch of questions about the show. There will be both new and used tackle for sale at the event. I will be bringing a bunch of new bass and pike/musky tackle. I know other vendors are members of the antique fishing tackle club and will have many antique reels and lures. There is no cost to enter the event so grab a couple of fishing friends and come out to the event. Thanks Chris.

Hi Stomp. I am not sure, I am just a vendor at the event. I know they tossed around charging an admission fee and giving some of the proceeds to charity,but since it is the first time for the show they decided to offer free admission to try and generate some interest in the event. Chris.

That is a great way to generate interest for a "first annual" event. A optional non perishable item for your local food bank could be a win win cover charge too.

Hello everyone. Hope to see you all tomorrow morning at the show. A few people have asked for the address for the Dorchester Legion, it is 1227 Donnybrook Dr., just off the 401 off hwy 32. Remember the show opens at 8:30am and admission is free. Thanks Chris.

Hi Guys Just wondering what the Dorchester Tackleswap was like.I missed it this year but if its an annual event would like to check it out next year.

Hi Tcat. This was the first year for the event. It was a small event, with only 7 dealers and about 20 tables of new, used, and antique tackle. We had a small turn out but the fall is a tough time to have a tackle swap. We are thinking of changing the date to the late spring. People who have never been to a tackle swap should really check one out, you can find a lot of great deals on new and used tackle. Chris.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks