1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fishing st williams friday

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by forty5goingon65, Jan 29, 2011.

1. we went from st williams towards the ec 10 just past the last huts about a mile and a half or so out i caught my limit and my 2 friends caught about 60 between them the fish would come and go in schools but around 12:30 to 3:00 we only caught about 4 fish between us it was really dead between that time so we packed up and headed in at 3:00 so i dont know how the bite was after that.[​IMG]

2. Fish Farmer

Fish Farmer Well-Known Member

Nice catch, my buddy was out there yesterday as-well and came home with 20. I was out Thurs. and did well. I think I could be talked into another trip soon.:D

3. Red Hering

Red Hering Well-Known Member

forty5goingon65,Excellent Catch!! Like I mentioned in my last post(Jan.28/11),it seemed like the bite was very early,I missed out on it due to my late start.Oh well,it is all about getting outdoors.Enjoy your meal,like I enjoyed mine on Wed.Jan.26/11,day`s fishing,when I had better success.I am looking forward of getting out again REAL SOON.Thank-You for posting;)8D

RED FISH

4. spikeman

spikeman Member

well it looks like u will have to get the scaler going for lori, is it your first time out. im going out today for the late afternoon bite -28 outside rite now suppose to get up to -20 around 1;00 so no hurry was owen out with u
    keep up the good work we might be down for easter so maybe a perch & pickerel fry