Off Topic Fishing Charter Giveaway.

rastam4n

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey guys, I am giving away a spring fishing charter.
Head on over to my Facebook page for details.

Is there a way to enter if you dont have any social media exept for this great fourm? I have never been on a chartered trip before thanks

I've never fished Lake Huron Yet. What species of fish are you targeting on your Charters?

We catch Salmon, Steelhead, Lake Trout, Walleye, Brown Trout.... sometimes we catch them all in one trip!
It is not Lake Erie... with limits of Walleye.... but then you couldn't pay me to run on Erie. No wonder most of the guy on Erie have a 1st mate, they need someone to clean all those Walleye.

Is there a way to enter if you dont have any social media exept for this great fourm? I have never been on a chartered trip before thanks

You do not need social media to follow the link to my page. When the page opens with the login pop up, just click the x at the top right of the pop up

No doubt, top shelf.

I'm not really interested in joining Facebook first to gain access? Is there another avenue?

Hey guys, I am giving away a spring fishing charter.
Head on over to my Facebook page for details.
Done.

We catch Salmon, Steelhead, Lake Trout, Walleye, Brown Trout.... sometimes we catch them all in one trip!
I did this last year as well and it honestly was a blast.
Can’t wait to meet the winners this year!
Been over 20 years since I last caught a Lake Trout. (Last time it happened I lived in Yellowknife still.) IF I'm lucky enough to win this it would be fun to hook into one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks