Fish or Feast???

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Decided to take trip downstairs to the freezer and do a little fishing. Luck has it, I managed to find 96 fillets to feed 8 hungry friends:ROFLMAO:

perch.jpg

perch2.jpg

perch3.jpg

perch1.jpg

VERY NICE.. all my perch are now still in Lake Erie.. looks gooooooooood.. Red

looks good jimmer, had a wild bird for XMass, only eyes in freezer still.
happy new year.

Blastr

looks good jimmer, had a wild bird for XMass, only eyes in freezer still.
happy new year.

Blastr
Wild bird is a good Xmas dinner. Eyes done in the deep fryer is ok, but its better pan fried. Happy New Year to you to Bud!

Wild bird is a good Xmas dinner. Eyes done in the deep fryer is ok, but its better pan fried. Happy New Year to you to Bud!

@Three Bouys , still think I might get one of them fryers , send me some info on it please.......I took a bunch of eyes into work and did fish fry for boys for our Christmas dinner !!............... Have a great New Years Bud ! ................apps

@Three Bouys , still think I might get one of them fryers , send me some info on it please.......I took a bunch of eyes into work and did fish fry for boys for our Christmas dinner !!............... Have a great New Years Bud ! ................apps
I am considering one as well. Did you purchase from bass pro or order direct from Cajun Fryers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Xmas was good to me. I was rewarded for my being good with a decent amount of gift cards from bass pro. Last couple of years I have been treated stellar by kids and wife between birthdays and Xmas I have been fortunate enough to get a new 50 caliber muzzleloader and 243. This year I am looking at new fryers. I think this one fits the bill.

96 fillets, that means according to MNR regulations you may still have 4 more fillets kicking around in the bottom of the freezer from when you pulled those out! :):) Of course if you went out and caught some more since that time..........

They look really good. I've been trying to nail down a good recipe but no joy yet... Do you mind sharing how you do it?

Back