family day out

Buckhorn

Spent a couple hours on the bay this afternoon with the family. Launched the yacht out of old cut with 2 dozen unlucky minnows. Kids had a blast catching a dozen or so small perch, even some double headers. My wife got a nice spray from the chop sitting up front. Didn't catch dinner, but all in all a great day!IMG_20140601_145530.jpg

Doesn't get any better than that, great day . Cheers

Amazing day to be out.....nice to see young ones enjoying it....soak it all in......doesn't last long enough.

well, i think that may have been one of the last trips with all four of us in that raft! 2 adults, two kids, cooler gear etc, the old 9.9 struggled to get the 14ft'r moving. we didnt go far from the old cut, and a trip to ec10 in the summer would take forever. fewer people or bigger boat....you can probably guess which sides my wife :greedy: and i take (y) ! we all felt bad leaving the dog (100lb retriever) at home, but maybe he can come next time.

oh, and the surviving minnows are now our pets at home!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks