Eyes on the inner bay

Puddle Jumper

Just requesting that if anyone is near or have eyes on the inner bay Saturday morning ?
if they would be kind enough to give me a lake / wave up date.

I am hoping to finally get my new to me boat with new suzuki out for maiden voyage and motor brake in .

Might go for perch after initial test and run if all goes well ?

Looks like a choppy day out there Sat. I am sure you will like the Suzuki I have heard nothing but good things about them will make that starcraft scoot along pretty quick . I was always looking for a SF starcraft years back when they first came out nice boats

Looks like a choppy day out there Sat. I am sure you will like the Suzuki I have heard nothing but good things about them will make that starcraft scoot along pretty quick . I was always looking for a SF starcraft years back when they first came out nice boats
I am running out of time before my Cochrane fishing trip so I can't wait much longer for perfect conditions...lake O is my backup plan , but hoping inner bay will be ok ???

I love the boat and have used and driven it , up north for several years , and I think the new suzuki will be a great addition

South shore lake o. Stay inclose and test/fish browns.
I can’t really comment on lpb not sure how much the point blocks the south winds.

I'm going tomorrow afternoon. It'll be windy but if you want to get the boat for a run you could pretty much stay in the Lee all the way out to Bluffs with the wind direction, as far as the waves. I don't expect the inner bay to be more than 2 footers in the middle, less closer to the leeward shore.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks