Erieau advice

CourtLund

I booked a cottage for a week down by erieau July 23. Never fished that far down before. Same tactics as Burwell? Long ride out to deeper water? Going to have the kids with me so hoping for some perch as well?

Deep water..60'... only 5 miles. Areas like the horseshoe, rock piles a bit further. Walleye straight out of harbor, good rainbow and eyes off of Point au Pins. Perch right now being caught off the beach. Perch bass pike etc in the bay for the kids. Erieau has colder water and some funky currents but is my favorite fishery

Deep water..60'... only 5 miles. Areas like the horseshoe, rock piles a bit further. Walleye straight out of harbor, good rainbow and eyes off of Point au Pins. Perch right now being caught off the beach. Perch bass pike etc in the bay for the kids. Erieau has colder water and some funky currents but is my favorite fishery
yesterday the fish were in 59 ft about 4 miles strait out

how was the cottage? were you able to tie up to their dock?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks