ERIE Conditions

bosco

Site Sponsor
Anyone out on Erie's central basin today? What's the conditions like?

Thanks!

I hope they justify us cancelling our trip out today.

After working on my daughter's ensuite bathroom redo for 2 days this weekend, I was really hoping to get out today. :(

I'm at the point of saying screw it and launching....

I just got off the water at about 10 am. We got 3 small pickerel and 2 boys that are season d boaters and fisherman who were slightly sea sick! Waves were approaching 4 ft at 50 ft of water. We launched out of Glasgow.

I just got off the water at about 10 am. We got 3 small pickerel and 2 boys that are season d boaters and fisherman who were slightly sea sick! Waves were approaching 4 ft at 50 ft of water. We launched out of Glasgow.
That would make it hard to down-rig by myself...

Left dock just after 8:00 AM and fished in 50 fow. Fished for 2 hours and although it was not flat water it was not bad either. Was starting to build when we headed for port around 10:00 AM. Was my last trip in my Whalebone III as she will have a new owner come the weekend. Hope he enjoys her as much as I did. I will miss her but not the pains to my body running charters.

Attachments

• WBIII.jpg
    WBIII.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 121
  • kid1.jpg
    kid1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 125
  • ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 116
My brother and I were out got 7 walleys, (long A pumkin colour was the best) one wooly one, and a rather large silver bass. It was bumpy to say the least, next time looking for some flat water!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks