Elgin Stewardship council youth hunt day 2023

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Here's the info for the 2023 youth hunt day!! Check it out for a great controlled youth hunt.

Attachments

• 20230529_215059.jpg
    20230529_215059.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 31
It's coming closer to the date for the Elgin Stewardship council youth Pheasant hunt. Get your 16 and under youth registration in for a free educational hunt.

So we are getting really close to our deadline this coming Thursday and have decided to open our hunt up to older apprentice hunters who have recently got into hunting plus all apprentice hunters under 16. If you are an adult apprentice hunter and would like to experience an upland game hunt behind trained dogs go to the Elgin Stewardship council website and get signed up.

Thanks for posting the notice about the Youth Hunt! My two boys were able to participate in the event. They had a great time and haven't stopped talking about it. The volunteers were all very friendly and helped make some amazing memories for my kids. I appreciate all the time and effort that went into this. Great job!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks