Fishing Report Ecuador Pacific Sportfishing Nov. 12, 15, 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
my good friend Alex sure got it right on the Williamson Pro deep 180s..sure glad I ordered 9 back in august and just hammered them wahoo..I got mine for 12 euros a piece shipped from Cannes France..they bumped up the price to 13.75 euros..still a great deal...best all round method in my books..i still remember catching my first wahoo off puerto la Cruz Venezuela over 24 years ago..we stopped caught 1 and off to fish blue marlin..on the Mely..what a boat and made a good friend we fished a handful days together...he owned a muffler shop in town..

October 03 2023 Fedex Shipping charges 303.jpg

not even thinking of a next trip, today is December 27 the last full moon of 2023..the rain started last night into today, its a comfortable 26 I am just hanging out in my apartment, nice quiet peaceful down time..

Thanks for all of your awesome reports and updates, looking forward to future reports

Thanks so much @GPS for that awesome reports Quote, very much appreciated..I like your custom avatar..nice hook

I am extremely happy with my trip!!! A total of 6 fishing trips and what a great mix of succcess and to keep it fun..

Ya those 9 bites on the marlin and come up short to keep one hooked up, ya that is something else..thats a WoW..they are such a great gamefish and I have plenty of respect for the striped marlin...they have given me tons of great moments..good on you marlin for teaching me a lesson this time out here off Puerto Lopez..
my last trip here Nov. 2021-January 2022 we hammered the marlin here, just incredible numbers, I got some great memories that season. Some of my best..

Will see what happens with the next moon phase and the stars lining up with our marine weather here, I am a very patient fisherman especially on a decision to go back out..

Ya it won't be too long I thank the members help, we are waiting patiently for next species to the north..are strategy was discussed yesterday..

Ok go fudge yourself
I see why no one else reply’s to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks