Off Topic Dumping Fish Guts in a Creek

Speedy Turtle

So there's a creek that I fish at and there's a dude that lives on the road that likes to dump his fish guts over the bridge into the creek. Is this illegal? And also, what are your thoughts on dumping guts into a creek?

So there's a creek that I fish at and there's a dude that lives on the road that likes to dump his fish guts over the bridge into the creek. Is this illegal? And also, what are your thoughts on dumping guts into a creek?
Everything in nature loves fish. Eagles skunks mink coyotes on and on. Only people throw away the good parts (according to wild life) and they are greatful to us.

Everything in nature loves fish. Eagles skunks mink coyotes on and on. Only people throw away the good parts (according to wild life) and they are greatful to us.
All those animals you mentioned except maybe the mink isn't going to dive to the bottom of the creek or dive under to get some fish guts though

Other fish, turtles, crayfish and smaller aquatic scavengers will clean them up quite quickly tho...are you thinking the entrails are affecting your fishing success?

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks