Dove Season

Gunner_1

just to be sure do we hunt dove on our
Migratory game permit and what
would be the best size shot for them thanks.

Shot size and the mandatory non toxic shot is making it very difficult to find ammo for this. I was in Sail and managed to get the last 4 boxes of #6 and would have bought #7's but buddy told me a guy came in and bought all 40 boxes in one shot. Never hunted them before but I'm thinking the smaller the better for shot size. Their will be a lot I wasted shots trying to hit the small and fast buggers. Good luck

Ya i hear you Pinchel being a new sport i hope they come up
with a shot for this like trap shot in steel i think would
be good #7 or #8

Hello Guys,

I have dealt with Pat at Canadian Waterfowl Supplies for two (2) years now ... a great guy to do business with.

I was there last Friday to pick up some more Tundra Swan decoys and I noticed that he has "Lucky Duck" Mourning Doves decoys in stock at 4 for $16.49 ... a real deal.

I got some dove decoys just in case. He told me that # 7 steel is really hard to find ... sold out everywhere.

I bought a few boxes of # 7 steel at Bass Pro the last two years as a waterfowl "swatter" load.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks