Dove Decoys

paddle maker

Does anyone know where to get dove decoys at ad decent price? I found a 4 pack on amazon for 8 bucks but it won't ship. Any suggestions?

Hello Paddle Maker,

The dove decoys that Pat carries are very good.

They come as either stake decoys for ground use or as clip decoys for tree use.

Know which style you want when you order them.

Jerome

PS I got the stake style from him last year.

It's still frustrating to have to pay double, just because we across a lake. If carry light can sell them for 8.99 for four, on Amazon. Why do Canadian retailers have to gouge us so bad?

If legal in Ontario, all you need is one Mojo dove decoy. Save the rest of your money for ammo.

It's still frustrating to have to pay double, just because we across a lake. If carry light can sell them for 8.99 for four, on Amazon. Why do Canadian retailers have to gouge us so bad?

Not that I make a habit of defending Canadian retailers, but in Canadian Waterfowler's case, they're simply making products available to you here in Canada that typically are not available, and not really making a whole lot of money at it I suspect. When you add up the cost of product to him, the exchange rate, the interest on the money he had to borrow to buy them in the first place, taxes and duties at the border, shipping charges, and customs broker charges, I'd say double the U.S. cost was a pretty fair deal, but that's just my humble 2 cents worth.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks