Digging

sonnyuphi

I heard there was some digging down by Blind #12 last month . What did they do . Make #12 a walkout ?My Dad says there is a new pond dug somewhere around there --is it a shooting pond or a resting pond ?

Hi Sonny,
Jim Malcolm will fill in all members and guests at the AGM on May 5th and I understand that Jim Granger will also be there. We had a Directors Meeting on Sunday, April 21st and to expand on your dad's comments here is what was said 1. Ankney Pond was deepened and enlarged. 2. a 15 acre pond was completed at rehab site 1 . Site 1 is approx. between the sanctuary pond road and blind #40. Yes, making #12 a walk-out is a 2013 objective. The LPWA just has to figure out an efficient way to get there. Any recommendations on the best approach from experienced folks like yourself and your dad would be appreciated and that goes for any other potential walkouts. Sites discussed included blind #20, blind #14 and old blind #9. More rehab work has been completed and lots remains to be done including silt removal in existing channels and hunting ponds.
Cheers, Arnie

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks