Fishing Report Did anyone get out this morning

rickr

Was anyone fortunate enough the catch that window of nice weather this morning

Seen the winds this morning and took our first cruise out to the lighthouse was smooth on the way out but a little bumpy coming in. Does anyone fish right out there or best to head over to the elbow

@rickr I thought about going out on Lake Erie yesterday morning,but I am having engine problems with my 90 4 stroke mercury outboard right now.It takes about 5 to 6 turns of my ignition key before it starts.After that,it runs till I turn it off again,but I still didn’t want to take a chance,(even though I have a kicker motor as well on my transom) to head out onto Lake Erie for walleye’s/bows. I have a appointment set up for next week for my outboard motor to get fixed,and hopefully the month of septembers weather will be great for fishing on lake erie for walleye’s & rainbows and I am looking forward to the fantastic fishing again!! Photo’s of my last trip out on lake erie last friday,august 23/19. Good luck to you & all & tight lines weather permitting. ? ???:cool:

Attachments

• 1EF93942-22FA-496D-8947-3BB835AB09B5.jpeg
    1EF93942-22FA-496D-8947-3BB835AB09B5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
  • D479670B-5C8F-4E40-B02B-ADEE2F3ACDC4.jpeg
    D479670B-5C8F-4E40-B02B-ADEE2F3ACDC4.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 54
  • CB8FC1DA-4853-4E18-926C-943FBDFD5F81.jpeg
    CB8FC1DA-4853-4E18-926C-943FBDFD5F81.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
good luck Red hering with your merc starting issue getting it looked at and fixed..

I am on shore as well for aluminum hull repair..its been at heritage marine since monday..and I put in a claim for it.. just in case..so a little downtime for adjuster/appraiser...now its scheduled to goto a private strathroy shop heritage marine uses..tuesday am for an aluminum patch & weld..

these shops and all the others I spoke with are very busy.. so I hope all your boats don't need service/repair the rest of the season..hope the marine weather cooperates too for september...good luck fishing..

Sorry to hear your having starting issues with your Mercury outboard @Red Hering. Unfortunately these things happen without warning so hope you get things back in order to enjoy the rest of the fishing season. Good luck and hope it's nothing too serious. ? :)

good luck Red hering with your merc starting issue getting it looked at and fixed..

I am on shore as well for aluminum hull repair..its been at heritage marine since monday..and I put in a claim for it.. just in case..so a little downtime for adjuster/appraiser...now its scheduled to goto a private strathroy shop heritage marine uses..tuesday am for an aluminum patch & weld..

these shops and all the others I spoke with are very busy.. so I hope all your boats don't need service/repair the rest of the season..hope the marine weather cooperates too for september...good luck fishing..

If they are busy now just wait till after the weekend when all the fair weather boaters want their boats pulled and cleaned and winterized!

@rickr I thought about going out on Lake Erie yesterday morning,but I am having engine problems with my 90 4 stroke mercury outboard right now.It takes about 5 to 6 turns of my ignition key before it starts.After that,it runs till I turn it off again,but I still didn’t want to take a chance,(even though I have a kicker motor as well on my transom) to head out onto Lake Erie for walleye’s/bows. I have a appointment set up for next week for my outboard motor to get fixed,and hopefully the month of septembers weather will be great for fishing on lake erie for walleye’s & rainbows and I am looking forward to the fantastic fishing again!! Photo’s of my last trip out on lake erie last friday,august 23/19. Good luck to you & all & tight lines weather permitting. ? ???:cool:

There’s nothing wrong with engine troubles ruining your fishing trip if it happens while your feet are still on the ground. Without question you made the correct decision

Good luck @mick with your boat as well getting it repaired.Well,at least it is too windy to be boating lately,so it doesn’t hurt as bad not to be fishing right now.I did some tackle shopping today @Xtreme Marine and then I sorted out some of my lure’s as well,and I am looking forward to getting back out on Lake Erie once my outboard motor is fixed again next week.We will keep in touch & talk later. ? ???:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks