Delaney Outfitting?

He once got permission to hunt a field I had permission to use as well . He pounded it for 3 days in a row and you couldn't get a goose to come near there the rest of the season .Thanks !!!

I noticed an ad on Kijiji for his business guiding a few days ago. Said hes running outta simcoe. Never heard of him before this.

I just looked on Kijiji. I found the add but the address says Dunville. It doesn't seem like Dick is posting that stuff. I don't know if it's a scam or what.

Hi Rowanhunter --thanks for the interest --yes indeed I am still doing some guiding although not as much as before -- and as long as Stomp doesn't mind I'll give you my website -- Delaneyoutfitting.com --please feel free to call any time Thank you

Whoops I see the problem --the website is NOT coming up -- I will check into that immediately thanks-- mean while my phone number is under Simcoe -- the lad in Dunnville works for me

that might not be true but i do know you knocked on my inlaws door christmas day a couple years ago looking for permission to hunt there fields.

The fields in question belonged to my hunting partner's father and the info came from him . Tghe corn had just come off and the fields were pounded 3 days in a row . He was the one who gave you permission to hunt there .

Im curious whats the problem if the guide had permission and shot it 3 days in a row? if his clients were happy thats all thats matters. Best time to hunt a feild is when the corn just comes off and there in it. No different then the same guy hunting a point on the bay for 3 days in a row.

I think the 'Not True' comment above was made in response to some content that I deleted and now appears out of its original context. I think the point has been made that some take issue with Delaney Outfitting. Please consider the site terms and rules regarding defamatory comments when you post.

Back