Delaney Outfitting?

He once got permission to hunt a field I had permission to use as well . He pounded it for 3 days in a row and you couldn't get a goose to come near there the rest of the season .Thanks !!!

I noticed an ad on Kijiji for his business guiding a few days ago. Said hes running outta simcoe. Never heard of him before this.

I just looked on Kijiji. I found the add but the address says Dunville. It doesn't seem like Dick is posting that stuff. I don't know if it's a scam or what.

Hi Rowanhunter --thanks for the interest --yes indeed I am still doing some guiding although not as much as before -- and as long as Stomp doesn't mind I'll give you my website -- Delaneyoutfitting.com --please feel free to call any time Thank you

Whoops I see the problem --the website is NOT coming up -- I will check into that immediately thanks-- mean while my phone number is under Simcoe -- the lad in Dunnville works for me

that might not be true but i do know you knocked on my inlaws door christmas day a couple years ago looking for permission to hunt there fields.

The fields in question belonged to my hunting partner's father and the info came from him . Tghe corn had just come off and the fields were pounded 3 days in a row . He was the one who gave you permission to hunt there .

Im curious whats the problem if the guide had permission and shot it 3 days in a row? if his clients were happy thats all thats matters. Best time to hunt a feild is when the corn just comes off and there in it. No different then the same guy hunting a point on the bay for 3 days in a row.

I think the 'Not True' comment above was made in response to some content that I deleted and now appears out of its original context. I think the point has been made that some take issue with Delaney Outfitting. Please consider the site terms and rules regarding defamatory comments when you post.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks