Dead season boredom’s

I have cable steering and my boat can dart left or right at higher speeds if I have a lighter grog on the wheel, friggin scary some times actually. does the sea-star help in avoiding that???? What’s the benefits of it hydraulic?
Hydraulic steering is power steering for your boat. Absolutely no play, no wandering/darting side to side, no forces back to the steering wheel from the motor. The motor will remain pointing in the direction you left the steering wheel if left unattended at any speed. Turn and steer a 225HP motor with one finger. You'll never buy another boat with cable steer.

To complete my rig all I want are smooth moves seats air ride seats. Maybe a bow mount 10 inch humminbird.

Not really @Alby . The camera distorts the image and amplifies the light. Yes, if you face the lights with your eyes, they are bright but the diffuser smoothens them and they are illuminating all the vital areas around where all your tackle is, not where your eyes are. Here is the final placement and believe me, this is a cool shit to have on the boat. Again, the phone camera does very little justice to this. Originally this is the idea of my buddy who did this on his Lund but I have adopted it with low-profile slim channels and waterproof LEDs.

P.S. Free lesson in Russian for stomp: I say the word "фантастика" in that clip, which means "fantastic" (y)
@vmuravin , how do you say "lights like those in a strip joint" in Russian?

I love my garmin livescope I added this year. If I could I would replace my minn kota with the garmin force trolling motor so I could network it all together just too expensive and the minnkota works great so it would be a minor upgrade for the amount of money

Can you provide a link or the whereabouts for this lightning. Thanks
It's all made from a roll or LEDs (you can pick any you like including those with RGB and fancy controllers etc) and a slim profile channel lighting. I think the one I bought is out of stock but here is another seller. You need also a 2-conductor wire, a switch, quick connectors and a soldering gun etc...

I put Wavepro posts on my seats and love them. They just plug in place of your existing seat posts. They are expensive but much easier to install and can be moved easily when need be. I was having lots of neck issues from jolts and haven't had any since I put them in.

https://waveproshock.com/media

New high rise bimini top so I can stand up and stretch. Windows x 3 sides so I am dry on the 20 mile river ride to the camp. Also great for light drizzle troll

Radar is my next wish. Been shopping sales but you don’t see them price drop much. Will pair with 10 or 12” garmin mfd. I like having separate screens for depth finder and mapping.

Back