Off Topic Damn this is a great site!!! - Thanks from the Leadcore Newbie.

BallEye2

Just wanted to pass on a BIG THANKS to all who took the time to respond to my Leadcore Newbie post. Lots of good information - to help a Newbie like me - cuts down on the learning curve. No problem with learning but when one has a limited amount of time to get out, perhaps when the fish won't be hanging around to long, or the weather limits ones opportunities - it is surely appreciated when those of you with experience share your knowledge so I can maximize my catch time - and skip some of those learning lessons that would perhaps result in lost fish, tangled or mangled equipment, frustration and disappointment.

Cheers,
Balleye

Just wanted to pass on a BIG THANKS to all who took the time to respond to my Leadcore Newbie post. Lots of good information - to help a Newbie like me - cuts down on the learning curve. No problem with learning but when one has a limited amount of time to get out, perhaps when the fish won't be hanging around to long, or the weather limits ones opportunities - it is surely appreciated when those of you with experience share your knowledge so I can maximize my catch time - and skip some of those learning lessons that would perhaps result in lost fish, tangled or mangled equipment, frustration and disappointment.

Cheers,
Balleye

I made the same observation a couple years ago when I first joined the site. People here are EAGER to share, which is a nice change from a few other sites I visit.

I made the same observation a couple years ago when I first joined the site. People here are EAGER to share, which is a nice change from a few other sites I visit.
Agreed!!!
That's why this is my one and only go to fishing forums everybody is outstanding and more than willing to lend a hand or information to anyone willing to ask.
Keep up the good work everybody!

Because of this forum I put lead core on two older rod/reels this year. Although the start wasn't very impressive, the lead core now out fishes everything else on the boat.

Who knew? :eek::oops::)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks