Coyote hunting, yes or no?

Can't Miss, it'd be a government operated program so it would be more like $5 for the hunter and $25 for administration. :D

A couple weeks ago I was awoken by 3 coyotes howling behind my house, about 100 yards or so behind my chicken coop. They were heading towards the house (confirmed by tracks the following day) and I spooked them off by going outside with the light. It sure wouldn't take long to dig under the fence and have a chicken/egg buffet. Last summer one was brave enough to come within 40 yards of our house while we were eating lunch. My rooster made a few weird calls to shoo the hens into the coop before going towards the coyote and making him wander off. I got a shot off as he was going into the wheat field, but couldn't find any blood. I was impressed by Mr Rooster that day.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks