Cost of Camping

propane

Would anyone be able to tell me what Long Point is charging this fall/winter trailer camping for Waterfowler seasion ??

Never mind... The office called me back..... holly I little bit of a rich mans sport....Over $500 just to get set up.

Im sort of a wana-be..LOL

Like most I just find that every thing you want to do has a cost. Im not complaining about the LPWA membership ( well worth it and happy to do so ) Im more put aside about the Camping fees... more so that after you pay for the camping you will need a Park pass on your car anddddd one for every other car :( A little over the top for this time of year. Put like my dad always told me if you want to play you got to PAY.

No worries... Hot or cold drink on me one night or morning... :)

Oh one quick question " Has anyone ever brought a smoker down for everyone to enjoy ?? Could make for a nice camp meal when everyone gets back in....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks