Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

Just on the edge of a storm now in Tburg. Looking like a perfect morning to be out delivering car parts. I've gotta learn to say no to work.

Other than that very brief storm that rolled through around supper time last night, it hadn't and wasn't raining last night/early this morning when I went to bed, but it is now and has been for a while. Nothing heavy just a nice steady shower. Checked Environment Canada's website when I got up and then again just now, and there was a special weather statement that has since ended for some parts, but we're still under a rainfall warning issued at 7:11am this morning for the following areas that says.

"London - Parkhill - Eastern Middlesex County
Strathroy - Komoka - Western Middlesex County
Rodney - Shedden - Western Elgin County
St. Thomas - Aylmer - Eastern Elgin County
Simcoe - Delhi - Norfolk
Rain, at times heavy, continues.
Hazard: Torrential rain producing local rainfall in excess of 50 milimetres per hour.
Timing: Now continuing through the morning."

Sounds like where my mother is from @Wave Runner. LOL

From the day I first took note of the sign as a child, Arnstein, population 620, still says that today. LOL

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever comes out (charlie and the chocolate factory)

Re
@Fish Whisperer I was out as well, nice at 4 then turned in a hurry. Slow and steady ride in from 60'.

Glad you made it back safe. I heard the Mayday for the Jet Ski off of Port Stanley. Leaving Burwell there were several fire Trucks and ambulances heading down to the beach area. Any idea what happened?

RT

Reel Therapy we saw those as well just as we headed north into Straffordville, then saw more green flashing lights while headed east after that. Assume there was a fire with all the volunteer firefighters racing down that way.

We had been out at roughly 54' when the wind came out of nowhere. Instant whitecaps and big swells. We did manage one 2 lb. walleye about 10 minutes before the weather change. On dipsy about 20 feet down.

Our grass is already greening up on the front lawn from yesterday's rain.

Could be getting more around 09 45 according to radar.

Sounds like where my mother is from @Wave Runner. LOL

From the day I first took note of the sign as a child, Arnstein, population 620, still says that today. LOL

You see, nobody ever goes in... and nobody ever comes out (charlie and the chocolate factory)
Hey that's a metropolis compared to Iona Station I just looked it up the population of Iona Station is 76 up from 72 10 years ago. Only because I have 2 younger neighbor families who added 2 children each to the equation. :giggle:

which side is that---i'm in west brant by the river and nada

was going to suggest? everyone move to Brantford----we miss out on all the good stuff-----most of the time
Yep same in eagle place @packrat looks like it's gonna come, then nothing. A few drops here and there. Looks like I'm gonna be watering the gardens today after all....

Back