Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Would not want to be on the lake if this storm heads South!😱

Got pounded here in my part of Tri-cities just after lunch. Thunder been rumbling on an off all afternoon. Looking like another round might be coming again now. 😁

It came in from the SW here. We got maybe a couple minutes of slightly stronger winds, but nothing really to talk about, then maybe 2 minutes of flashing and banging sky, then 5 minutes or so of rain, then it quit and hasn't done anything since out here by the airport. When my wife says " well that storm was a dud", you know it was a whole lot of nothing as far as storms go :LOL:

Got caught on the lake. Built fast and switched direction. Was in a turn picked up boat and turned her 180. Lost 3 dips tangled in props. Came in with one engine at 9 mph from sand hill. Picked up 1 little bow first. Offered customer a redo on charter

@Fish Whisperer I was out as well, nice at 4 then turned in a hurry. Slow and steady ride in from 60'.

Glad you made it back safe. I heard the Mayday for the Jet Ski off of Port Stanley. Leaving Burwell there were several fire Trucks and ambulances heading down to the beach area. Any idea what happened?

RT

Back