Collins Harbour Duck Hunting - Boat Launch Open

I would like to let everyone know that our boat launch is OPEN for all Duck Hunters. We have tons of parking and we are open at 5:30 am. If you wish to leave earlier, please take advantage of our honor box system. Come on down for not only some of the best fishing on Erie but also for some of the best waterfowl hunting around! We're working hard to provide you with the best access on the bay.

Last edited:
Seen a boat heading out yesterday while we were fishing, would've been a good day for it

Hello Collins Harbour,

I have heard the name before but where exactly are you located.

Jerome
Formerly known as Akers and located between Port Rowan and St. Williams. Great ice fishing location when the Bay actually freezes... ........................ ><((((((((*> on !

Hello Collins Harbour,

I drove over there early yesterday afternoon ... nice sheltered twin launching ramps with plenty of room to maneuver and plenty of parking for visiting trucks with boat trailers.

Jerome

PS You have a wonderful sign at the road ... cannot miss the driveway.

Easily the Best place and ramp on the inner bay. Lots of room, well organized, clean, and well maintained. Friendly staff too. AAA+++

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks