Charter needed.

Gottafish

Posting for a contractor of mine. He wants to take out between 15 to 20 guys sometime during the middle of August. Out of port Burwell. Not sure if anyone has a big enough boat for all of them or if you charter guys want to get together and work something out. Don't have to worry about getting payed and I know most of them and they are very respectful. He'd prefer they all went out the same time. Thanks.

If you contact bozzo Brody on here and the dates work out and weather conditions. He has a big boat and between myself and another maybe could swing it. How lucky are you feeling to have all not booked on a certain day!

Posting for a contractor of mine. He wants to take out between 15 to 20 guys sometime during the middle of August. Out of port Burwell. Not sure if anyone has a big enough boat for all of them or if you charter guys want to get together and work something out. Don't have to worry about getting payed and I know most of them and they are very respectful. He'd prefer they all went out the same time. Thanks.
Pm and we can make it happen

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks