Off Topic Celebrating our 58th anniversary today!

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looked at our wedding photo in the bedroom from Jan. 22, 1966 then went in and looked in the bathroom mirror and thought what happened? :eek: 😊
Even after all these years I still love my sweety more than ever, until death we part. 155044857870215256.png💑

loonapix_17059374771724637468.jpg

Amazing! Congratulations!
I won’t even live long enough to see our 58th anniversary..
we met when we were 22 but didn’t marry until 37

Looked at our wedding photo in the bedroom from Jan. 22, 1966 then went in and looked in the bathroom mirror and thought what happened? :eek: 😊
Even after all these years I still love my sweety more than ever, until death we part. View attachment 83721💑

View attachment 83720
WOW!! 🤩 58 year’s together for you both @Wave Runner !! That’s quite an accomplishment!! 🥳 Congratulations 🥳!! Two “Thumbs WAY Up!!” my friend, 👍👍 to you both!! CHEERS 🥂 and many more anniversaries to come to you both!! 👍🙂

Amazing! Congratulations!
I won’t even live long enough to see our 58th anniversary..
we met when we were 22 but didn’t marry until 37
No worries Derk, it's the quality of the years together that really matter. I had a significant head start as I met my wife when I was 14 and I married her when I was only 16. Everybody said it wouldn't last 6 months but hah ha we beat them all by a country mile and then some. :p

You both keep up the positive side of life and MANY more to COME and CONGRATS.The BOSS and I are one year behind you folks… What would WE do without them ???

Even after all these years I still love my sweety more than ever, until death we part. View attachment 83721💑

View attachment 83720
That’s an amazing number Robert. Congratulations 👏. Not many make it that far. Cindy and I will be 48 in two weeks. Again congratulations and all the best

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks