Fishing Report casting the thames nov 28

Rankulizer82

20151128_111116_zpsrpxuek6w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG

Went casting with my buddy hoping to get him a monster...well he got to net one for me! Fish were gettin caught like crazy off the peer and nets were comin out on all the boats quite often even saw a couple sight seeing muskies cruising around with their heads out of the water . Caught this 55" hog on a white medusa
20151128_111116_zpsrpxuek6w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Nice musky. It's hard to measure and weigh a fish that large without getting slime all over..... Beauty fish.

Just cant get enough... heres another 50 " what a way to close the season. Now I need to focus my funds on Christmas, might make it out one more time tho ;-)
Got this one yesterday slow trolling a jointed silver wood thing I have in my tackle box thats probly as old as I am. My dad picked up a 43" on the same lure. Hope you dig the pics I have posted this season, see ya on the hard water. Have safe and happy holidays all, Tight Lines

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks