Calling contests

Alpha

Hey all, I'm new to forum. I'm looking for some calling contests in Ontario. I know of two at the moment. The jack miner calling classic and DU holds a contest at Bass pro. I was wondering if there were any others that anyone knows about. Its a large gap between April and August, tired of blowing for fun, looking for some friendly competition.

Thanks.

I will give you a reply but probably not what you are looking for. I will hold a contest next fall in my favourite field if you are interested. You may be the only contestant. :D If I could call, shoot and place decoys I would be a great wingshooter, I think.

Warm Barrels
Boltzz

Lol Im always open to hunt with new and meet new people. I can call anyway lol. I do the calling for the group I hunt with now. Anything I find online for contests is all old info going back almost 3 years ago... Just thought maybe someone on here may have had some info regarding any past or present contests, big or small... Thought I'd try anyhow...

I don't believe there is much around here.there was one in the early part of spring at jack miners.have to go south or maybe Quebec.try du or delta

Not much around here. If youre willing to travel to Michigan, PA, or further, you'd be in business.

Try this site for contest info http://www.callingducks.com

Thanks guys, yeah that's what I figured. Talked to the guys at GK calls and they said the same thing. They said Huntfest in orangeville was going to hold a contest but they are sure it didn't get thrown into the mix. Thanks again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks