Fishing Report Burwell Walleye

How far out are you (FOW)? Any more bites? Thinking of heading out this evening, but it sounds like the eyes are hiding today.

How did you make out Sons of Perchin? Will be headed out tonight right after work for some eyes!! Glad to hear the lake was starting to flatten out. Tried on Sunday in 43' of water and didn't have as much luck as I did there on Friday, going to try deeper tonight.
Thanks

It wasn't easy on Monday, they have certainly thinned out from the way they were stacked on top of each other.

Guys pulling limits day by day will eventually thin em out a bit and cause them to spread out. Environmental conditions and presence of food will cause them to move at any given time also. It makes it more of a challenge. Our last trip was different from previous runs as we had to spread out our rig, run boards away from the boat and experiment with presentations. It was actually more enjoyable as we had to pick away at them and I enjoy the challenge more than previous trips where anything that went down came up with a fish 10 minutes later. It's nice to hammer but any time I can work for fish and still succeed makes me a better fisherman.

If there not 55fow. Go out 65Fow. They are out there somewhere but aren’t quite cooperating the same way they have been the last 3 weeks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks