Burwell tomorrow Afternoon

Bigiron

My son and I are going out of Burwell tomorrow afternoon. First time out this year for walleye.
What direction should we head, how deep, we'll be using dipseys, what depth is working for them, what colors are working etc to help us have a successful, exciting time.
Thankyou.

My son and I are going out of Burwell tomorrow afternoon. First time out this year for walleye.
What direction should we head, how deep, we'll be using dipseys, what depth is working for them, what colors are working etc to help us have a successful, exciting time.
Thankyou.
Heading tomorrow morning myself. 58-62 south-southeast has been good for me. 4 rod spread I use with Dipseys. Outside 110-130. Inside 90-110. Gold/chrome RRF has been my best hitter.Spoons it almost doesn't matter. I'll start with one orange, purple and a green.( I can't remember what they are called) Looks calm so I'll get the planers boards and lead core out.

I'm on my way to burwell this morning also for my fist time this season. Tight lines and good luck to all today.

Thankyou.
i had luck last sunday at 60’ … ran my stuff about 35 feet down .. south west of burwell … lots of small fish but also lots if good fish. looks like a good day to be out, good luck !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks