Burwell, Sept 7 Yak Attack!

King Joe

On the water at 2....loaded and leaving by 6. Limit of walleye, 2 perch (one keeper), 3 silver bass and a MONSTER of a farm animal! Ran harnesses on #2 bananas out 100' until out of worms and still 2 spots left on the stringer. Jet divers (40 and 30) and spoons, 130-150' of line out. In addition to finishing the limit, the big perch and Monster sheephead were also on the spoons.

Definitely, fish are more scattered than my other runs. Also, ended up deeper than I have been too....48'. When I put on the jets, i basically headed straight back towards harbour....against a strong head wind! Hard work!

Lots of boats out....when I was at 48, I was close to them...but most were still beyond me with only a couple working the same water I was...and none shallower. Interesting though, when I had the jets on...and I hit a lot of fish with them in a short time....all were where I like to fish...39-40.

King Joe

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks