Burwell-July 14

jumbos

Well we finally got out to Burwell today.... fished from 10am untill 2pm. Got four bows, four walleye and a giant silver. One of the bows will hit the BBQ, the others are getting smoked tomorrow. Great day, cause I wanted some smoked rainbows. The walleye will come soon enough....I think.
Image may contain: 3 people, ocean, sky, outdoor, water and nature

I have never fished or accidentally caught a bow
I only have a seniors license, can I keep a Bow if accidentally caught

Yes. With a "senior's license" which I assume to mean you are 65 or older, your limits are the same as a sport license.

Zone 19 Aggregate Limits for Trout and Salmon (including Splake) Limits: S-5 and C-2; total daily catch and possession limit for all trout and salmon species combined.
  • Atlantic Salmon Season: open all year Limits: S-1 and C-0
  • Brown Trout Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
  • Rainbow Trout Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
  • Lake Trout Season: January 1 to September 30 and December 1 to December 31 Limits: S-3 and C-1
  • Pacific Salmon Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
For any other zone that you may fish, check the regs for that zone.

Yes. With a "senior's license" which I assume to mean you are 65 or older, your limits are the same as a sport license.

Zone 19 Aggregate Limits for Trout and Salmon (including Splake) Limits: S-5 and C-2; total daily catch and possession limit for all trout and salmon species combined.
  • Atlantic Salmon Season: open all year Limits: S-1 and C-0
  • Brown Trout Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
  • Rainbow Trout Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
  • Lake Trout Season: January 1 to September 30 and December 1 to December 31 Limits: S-3 and C-1
  • Pacific Salmon Season: open all year Limits: S-5 and C-2
Thanks so much, I would love to hopefully smoke just one for a change of pace

Back