Burwell am

SonsOfPerchin

Went out around 7. Set up in 40ft. Got triple hitter in 43. Trolled 43ft for awhile picking up the odd one then nothing. After trolling for couple more hours finally found them west in 51ft. Fishing started fo get hot but so did the wife and boys. Was one of the boys first time trolling and he caught the biggest out of 18. Early morning greasy chicken was the spoon but when wind died pink panties and (not sure name) a bright pink spoon were smashing. Was great trip out till I get to truck and noticed someone cant back a trailer and tore one of my guides right off. No note but they did try to put it back hoping I wouldn't notice it

Attachments

• 20190715_131904.jpg
    20190715_131904.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 44
Went out around 7. Set up in 40ft. Got triple hitter in 43. Trolled 43ft for awhile picking up the odd one then nothing. After trolling for couple more hours finally found them west in 51ft. Fishing started fo get hot but so did the wife and boys. Was one of the boys first time trolling and he caught the biggest out of 18. Early morning greasy chicken was the spoon but when wind died pink panties and (not sure name) a bright pink spoon were smashing. Was great trip out till I get to truck and noticed someone cant back a trailer and tore one of my guides right off. No note but they did try to put it back hoping I wouldn't notice it
Were you using riggers or Dipsey? Thanks

Good job on the fishin. Sucks about your trailer. Where did ya go out of. I think some people just pull out and forget they have a trailer on. Ridiculous. We have a ramp pass at Big Otter.

Good job on the fishin. Sucks about your trailer. Where did ya go out of. I think some people just pull out and forget they have a trailer on. Ridiculous. We have a ramp pass at Big Otter.
I used Burwell marina (NEM). Guy working there said that was second time today someone did that

Just a thought, maybe instead of shuttleing people, a valet parking service for those who require it? ;)

Just kidding, sorry about your trailer, my now late buddie's truck got whacked a couple of times (one event) by a similar clown last year.

Pink Panties that’s what all mine were yesterday. Sorry to hear about your trailer. Some people are just rude.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks