Burwell 1 August

Amarok

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Beautiful evening on the water.

Ended up in about 62' of water southeast of Burwell with no one around us and limited out fairly quickly with a couple of bonus bows.

Dipsies back 85' and 100' with greasy chicken and gold and black rrf.

Downrigger with orange crush on a 35' lead and down 33' worked really well.

The lead core rods were the slowest choices today, at least until I decided to throw on a purple Renosky on a 7 colour straight out the back.

Troll speed was 2.6-2.7 mph.

Thanks to Tailfeathers who took some time to talk to my boy who decided to chase channel cats in the creek. He thought that it was great talking to one of his 6-8 heroes!

Beautiful evening on the water.

Ended up in about 62' of water southeast of Burwell with no one around us and limited out fairly quickly with a couple of bonus bows.

Dipsies back 85' and 100' with greasy chicken and gold and black rrf.

Downrigger with orange crush on a 35' lead and down 33' worked really well.

The lead core rods were the slowest choices today, at least until I decided to throw on a purple Renosky on a 7 colour straight out the back.

Troll speed was 2.6-2.7 mph.

Thanks to Tailfeathers who took some time to talk to my boy who decided to chase channel cats in the creek. He thought that it was great talking to one of his 6-8 heroes!
Thanks for that comment. I would be glad to take your son out sometime. He appears to be a diehard fisherman already. I'm sure I might make that worse lol.

Back