Fishing Report Bumpy Glasgow

Hey Ticker. I just checked all 3 weather sites and all say less than a foot. o_O I was going to be out there this morning but my fishing partner backed out last minute. I'm now glad he did. Its a 2 hour drive for me.
Good luck and be safe.

Hey Ticker. I just checked all 3 weather sites and all say less than a foot. o_O I was going to be out there this morning but my fishing partner backed out last minute. I'm now glad he did. Its a 2 hour drive for me.
Good luck and be safe.
Yes ,Stanley bouy says 1 ' so should be 2'
But its bigger water for sure

Evening shift looks like it will be good
I have to work tho 😔

Burwell the same . Seen quite a few boats coming back in this morning. Looks ro be a south wind. Weatherman wrong again.

Burwell the same . Seen quite a few boats coming back in this morning. Looks ro be a south wind. Weatherman wrong again.
Coming back in with limits I’m sure it’s 9am
If I were out at 6am would have limits before 8am

Mulipo

Multiple limits so far on walleye, no bows
I knew you would get fast limits on walleye Frank but the bows have headed way south to 72-74 ft. deep waters. Although that's not that far at Glasgow but today probably not the time to try it. There are a few still scattered around in 65+ ft. but very few. Good you have your limit of tasty walleye to take home my friend. (y)

I'm out in 70 fow
No sign of bows
Lots of walleye
I think you need at least 72-74 ft. and beyond to find them Frank. At this time of year for myself at least I don't think they are worth chasing that far. I'm not a fan of them except smoked but still prefer the Cohos over them any day. I sure wish we had the Erie Coho fishery we had in the 80s I would be chasing them within reason wherever they went. LOL!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks