Buck Fever needed

I've also experience lost interest in hunting & fishing....but more out of doing the same thing all the time...so every few years I will do a hunt completely different than what im used too.

I started hunting in my early 20's..mostly deer...went hard core for several years getting permission on 1200-1500 acres surrounding my parents property & putting up 20+ treestands

Learned property & stands so well that I could probably fill tags by hunting only one or two days a year if i wanted, In 2003-2006 I did Bear hunting (self baiting ) near Mattawa just too change it up......2009 Quebec artic tundra fly-in Caribou hunt(guided), 2010 Kenora deer hunt (unguided), 2012 Vermillion bay Moose hunt(unguided), 2014 NFLD fly-in moose hunt, 2016 Folyet Bear, grouse (unguided) Havn't been out bow yet this year but looking forward too the controlled hunt in 3 weeks.....

Next year considering Texas wild boar hunt.

My best advice is keep changing it up....... Also i started fishing lake O this year,,,,unbelievable how much more exciting it is too catch 15-25lb salmon as oppesed to the usually 3-7lb walleye i usually fish for.

Hi Mick above is a picture of my mount from quebec in 2009.....its a combination of the 2 animals i shot......hide is from the smaller of 2 bulls because i like the white colouration, animal with the larger antlers was extremely dark hide

Very nice baren mount puddle jumper...like I was saying I have the NFLD woodland caribou on my to do list...anybody interested for next and late season when the bogs are froze up...I know right where to go...lol

Back