Bruce or glasscow

fish4fun

I'm going to be working:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: from the floating office tomorrow! :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:. The question is Pr Bruce 10 minute drive or maybe glasscow ( which I have never been to and and hour drive). Targeting eyes and or bows. Which is my best bet. Thanks in advance

Most trollers are doing well at Glasgow. Both pics and bows. Not much is posted when fishing is good. 59 to 63 fow seemed where everyone was focussed on the weekend.
Fish are at all levels it seems. I caught or riggers down 40 and on harness with offshore boards in the top 20.
Just head south out of Port and watch for nets at about the 30' mark. There where no nets out in the 60' water that I saw but that can change.
Hope this helps and be safe.

erieau is your best bet...check the reports on erieau marina site...

Fish tv fishing show filmed an episode for this fall out at erieau yesterday for eyes an stealhead an judging by the pics they posted they did really well.

If I had to pick one port to fish out on erie for a season...it would be erieau...its has everything....weedbeds. structure ...which holds large schools of baitfish...hey all the pro charters are docked there for one reason...exceptional fishing...erieau also has the longest season bite...starting early and ending late....they have been doin well since the derby ended over a month ago...lol...apperently there catchin fish everywhere down there.....I am 70 minutes from the launch and personally think its definately worth the drive for a day trip...

Thanks guys, sounds like I should have went to erieau. Because of the fog o chose to stay close to home. I launched at North Erie @ 9 am, fishes 55' water south of Bruce for 2 hours . 3 silvers.... Ran to the pt Stanley weather bouy and wishing 20 mins, one small eye. Nothing since. I have about one more hour to fish till I have pick kids up from day care,

Update: just landed a second eye ! And missed something hard fighting. Bow maybe? I'm back 200' on setting 2 with a silver green and purple spoon. Heading in soon

That was my best outing of the year for eyes. Ended the day with 2 eyes. List something big? Hard fighting anyway.... No farm animals and 4 silvers . @HORTY , yes it was nice, had port Stanley all to myself .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks