Brothel at long point

duckman

Just wandering who owns the house with all the windows taped up on causway I was thinking that this is an after hours bar or something else wink wink

OK, I'll bite -- is that the new, 2-storey cottage that has a truck parked in front of it on a paved driveway and that's owned by a former Ag Canada veterinarian? Mebbe he's afraid that if the truth comes out about the brothel, his taxes will go up to pay for the "Frog Fence". :D

*L*....Canvasback.ca....never thought of a brothel to help fund such a project. Great idea.

Hello Duckman,

I have been too busy with other matters.

I do have my new blinds ready to go up soon.

Jerome

PS That "Frog Fence" was not too effective this past summer ... lots of bull frogs ended up remaining on the road ... flat.

PS Who knows what goes on behind those windows?

TMI Buddy Boy !!! Keep hiding the Duck Water boat though ,someone might think that you actually get out and duck hunt Jerome!! Brother Chris is down for 2 weeks with his son (1 week deer and 1 week ducks ) -maybe hook up with him for a hunt.

Forgot to say Duckman --that would be a great way of raising funds for the marsh if a "House of Pleasure " was legalized on the Point. A lot of hunters would have to explain just exactly why duck hunting is so expensive to their other halfs and also would give new meaning to the phrase "I am after redheads this weekend ".

It would make "coming in for lunch" a lot more interesting.:D And yes I always wondered why anyone would want to block that incredible view of Big Creek marsh. Unless they were hiding something. Hmmmmmmm grow op?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks